Search This Blog

Monday 8 January 2018

Holiday Highlights- Christmas 2017




Hello everybody and Happy New Year!

In this blog I'm going to be sharing some of my favourite decorations, gifts I received and Christmas moments.

We had three trees in our house this year- two artificial and one real pine tree.





Of course, the real tree was my favourite and it featured some beautiful baubles and decorations that we bought this year.

Most of the decorations on the tree were bought from York on various market stalls, but we also bought some beautiful pheasant feather baubles from High Bird Designs.



                                                                                      
High Bird Designs

               

  I also received some other pieces by High Bird Designs, including the Sterling Silver Pheasant Necklace and a Feather Pin which is on my new Rydale Tweed Jacket.

High Bird Designs Pheasant Necklace



Rydale Tweed Jacket


Another favourite was my Mackenzie and George Wycombe Shotgun Shell belt with my initials embossed in gold.

M&G Wycombe Shotgun Shell Belt
I also received a subscription to In The Country Magazine for 2018 and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Hollie-Ella's work!

After Christmas, we went to see Mia McKenna Bruce performing in Jack and the Beanstalk at Tennants in Leyburn. The pantomime was really good and we got a chance to take some photos with the actors at the end too (featuring my new Rydale jacket and Jack Wills scarf)


I'm very grateful for everything I received this year and had a lovely Christmas with my family. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I'd like to wish you all the best for 2018 (a little bit late on the bandwagon, I know).

Charlotte x

P.S. Cheeky self-promo here but I've recently created a photography Instagram account so if you'd like to check that out it's @cebphotography23


No comments:

Post a Comment