Search This Blog

Friday 6 July 2018

JUNE FAVOURITES 2018

Hello everybody, after a long break whilst doing my A level exams, I am back with many ideas to blog about. I can't believe how quickly this year is going and that we're already in July!
Today's blog is about my favourite brands and products that I've been using in June.


Firstly, I've been loving products by Treacle Moon. I like how all the bottles have a short paragraph relating to the name and scent of the product. It makes the product really unique and stand out. I've used Treacle Moon's products for several years now and have never been disappointed! I'm especially loving 'The Raspberry Kiss' at the moment as it smells so lovely! Each bottle is only £3 as well which is an absolute bargain for the amount of shower/bath gel you get.
The Raspberry Kiss

As I've finished college now, I've been going out more and going to more parties. This means my hair is straightened and curled more and more and when I get back home it's often too late to get washed. So I've been using loads of Batiste dry shampoo which works wonders in making my hair feel cleaner and more refreshed after a night out! And as festival season is upon us, dry shampoo is absolutely essential! I like the 'Floral and Flirty Blush' scent as it's very summery and fresh. Pictured as well is my Juice Sound Square. It's really small and portable but the sound quality is really good! As well as this, the battery lasts forever! I hardly ever charge mine but I don't need to worry about it shutting off whilst playing music. I like to use my Sound Square when I have friends round to play some background music and it works really well outside too. It connects to your phone via Bluetooth and I've found that the range is quite far as well. Mine is pink (I seem to have a theme of pink in this blog at the moment but it is coincidental!) but they are available in eight different colours.


Batiste Dry Shampoo
Juice Sound Square

I'm so glad I've finished college because it means I have more time to read. Reading for pleasure is something I've really missed this year but I'm excited to tuck into my reading list! Cathy Cassidy has recently released another book called Sami's Silver Lining which is the sequel to Love From Lexie in the Lost and Found series. I've been a Cathy Cassidy fan since I was little and helped her at a book signing in York in 2013. I'm still a huge fan and read this book in a few hours the other night. I was overwhelmed by emotion at how beautifully the book was written and how heartbreaking the story was. (A more detailed review of the book by me will be available on Cathy's blog soon- http://cathycassidydreamcatcher.blogspot.com/ )



I'm also very excited about this season's issue of In The Country Magazine which arrived last week. I love flicking through a good quality magazine with a brew and if you're into all things quintessentially British, then Hollie-Ella's magazine is perfect for you.



I recently got the Joules Darby tweed saddle bag that matches my purse and skirt. It works really well as an everyday bag as well as working well as an evening bag when you want to dress up a bit. I like how it has pockets as well so it's harder to lose my keys!


I am a huge fan of Joma Jewellery and recently got the 'A Little Positivity' bracelet from my parents for finishing my exams. If you look on the website, they have a bracelet for every occasion under their 'A Little' section. The jewellery is simple and pretty and the bracelets can be stacked up as well.

A Little Positivity Bracelet











Finally, Oasis (the drink, not the band!) have produced a #Togetherness bottle which is a double ended bottle of the classic summer fruits drink. There were only 200 bottles available and I managed to win one on Twitter. The aim of the bottle is to bring people closer together as they have to work out how to drink from both ends without spilling any. I haven't tried this yet but imagine it will be difficult!
Oasis Togetherness Campaign

And that's everything for my June favourites! Hopefully I'll be back to blogging more regularly now that I have a bit more time to do so.

Charlotte x






No comments:

Post a Comment