Search This Blog

Thursday 30 November 2017

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE- LASSES

Hello! It's that time of year where Michael Bublé begins to defrost and everyone starts panicking about buying gifts for family and friends. I've decided to write three Christmas Gift Guide blogs to help out those who are a bit stuck for ideas this year! This is a gift guide for lasses and I'll also be doing one for lads and another for dogs. I hope you enjoy and find it useful!

 ******************************************************************************
The first item is the Wistow Printed Shirt in Pheasant White, which is on my Christmas list. I absolutely love the Rydale shirt collection as there's so much choice and they're all so affordable! The Wistow Shirts are priced at £29.99 which is a bargain.

Rydale Wistow Printed Shirt (pheasant)


Equally, the Wistow Printed Shirt in Hare White is also gorgeous and an ideal present for a friend, sister or mother. I'm getting my mother this shirt for Christmas because she's been making several hints now!

Rydale Wistow Printed Shirt (hare)


I also love the Hannah Country Shirts as they're so comfy and are at the brilliant price of £14.99 or two for £25! They're perfect for everyday wear or you could dress them up for a casual meal out as well!
Rydale Hannah Shirts


 ******************************************************************************

If you're looking for a more high-end shirt, the Schoffel Surrey Shirt would make a lovely gift. It is also reduced from £59.95 down to £42 at Millbry Hill, so go and grab yourself a bargain whilst you still can!

Schoffel Surrey Shirt


*******************************************************************************

 Another thing on my Christmas list is the Fairford Tweed Purse by Joules in the colour 'tan check'. It would be a perfect gift for a girlfriend, mother or grandmother or even as a treat for yourself! Every shop I've been in recently has had this in stock and I've been wanting it for soooo long!


Joules Fairford Tweed Purse


*******************************************************************************

I absolutely love the Wycomb Shotgun Shell Belt from Mackenzie and George, it's such a classic piece with a real country twist. I think all of Mackenzie and George's products are beautiful and I've got my fingers crossed for finding this under the tree! I have the Fedora in navy and a feather hat pin which I think would also make a great Christmas gift as they're such great quality!


Wycomb Shotgun Shell Belt


Navy Felt Fedora
 ********************************************************************************
 I recently discovered High Bird Designs and if you haven't already, I really recommend that you go and check out the Etsy shop! I fell in love with the necklaces, which are stunning and really affordable at only £15 each! I bought my friend the Horse Stirrup and Crop necklace for her birthday and she loved it. I'd really like the Pheasant necklace for Christmas...(hint, hint...)

Pheasant Pendant Necklace

Stirrup and Crop Necklace


********************************************************************************

A perfect gift idea is Wrendale Designs by Royal Worcester. My mother is obsessed with these designs, especially the hedgehog! I love the pheasant and badger designs as well.



Wrendale Designs Awakening Mug

Wrendale Designs Lord of the Woods Mug


********************************************************************************

A perfect idea for a stocking filler are these gorgeous Rice Mice by Heart of the Dales. We're lucky enough to know Jackie who makes these and every year stock up on mice and other gifts for presents. We also keep a few aside to decorate our house and our collection is ever growing! The mice come in three sizes- small, large and doorstop.

Christmas Rice Mice by Heart of the Dales


********************************************************************************

I was also really excited to receive my copy of In The Country Magazine and would really recommend a subscription for 2018. For just £24.99 including postage and packaging, you can subscribe to and get the UK's newest country lifestyle magazine, showcasing all things quintessentially country delivered directly to your door. I was gutted to miss out on the first issue of In The Country, so a subscription would be perfect to make sure you don't miss out on another issue!




In The Country Magazine 2018 Subscription

**********************************************************************************

And finally, a more expensive gift idea would have to be a Schoffel Lyndon Fleece Gilet. I have the Navy colour but also have my eye on the Ruby colour! My Schoffel Gilet is probably one of my favourite items of clothing as it's so warm and comfy. I'm wearing mine now as I write this and the fleece material is so soft to lounge in as well as being practical for the outdoors. The gilet has two zipped pockets which are ideal for keeping your phone and money safe. I would really recommend these if you're able to afford one, however they are on the pricey side- retailing at £139.95!

Schoffel Lyndon Fleece Gilet Navy






Schoffel Lyndon Fleece Gilet Ruby
***********************************************************************************

I hope some of you found this useful, and keep a look out for my other Christmas Gift Guides for Lads and Pets which will both be coming shortly!

Thank you for reading!

Charlotte x



No comments:

Post a Comment