Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 November 2017

WEEKEND IN LONDON & DIRT BIKE SHOW



Covent Garden

Every half term, my family and I visit the annual Dirt Bike Show in Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire and then continue to travel down to London for a few days.

It was lovely catching up with some people at the Dirt Bike Show and seeing all of the trade stands. We set off early on Thursday morning and arrived just after 9.30, which gave us plenty of time to look around all of the halls and allowed us lots of time to continue our journey down to London.


We stayed in Islington and I was nominated chief navigator for the weekend as apparently I'm good with the tube. On Friday we went to Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Harrods. Whilst in Harrods, we bumped into Mia McKenna Bruce who played Tee in Tracy Beaker Returns. She was really lovely and we're actually going to see her in the pantomime Jack and the Beanstalk in December at Tennants in Leyburn.

My outfit: Hoodie- Jack Wills, Top- Joules, Jeans- Gap
On Saturday we walked around Oxford Street, Regent Street and Trafalgar Square. We did some shopping, although I didn't buy much. The weather in London was so much nicer than the weather up here in Yorkshire!

Trafalgar Square
Rainbow Baubles in John Lewis
On Sunday we travelled back up to Yorkshire and had a relatively straightforward journey with no major traffic jams! Sorry it's been a short blog (and rather late!) but I've been super busy with university applications and coursework I've barely had any time to sit down and chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment