Search This Blog

Monday 10 September 2018

GRANNY'S KITCHEN

Hello everybody,
My granny recently got her kitchen refurbished so I decided to whip out the camera and share some of my favourite kitchen items with you.

Granny has been collecting Emma Bridgewater bits and bobs over the past few years in the Polka Dot style. I won't link everything separately as if you click on the links above it'll send you to the website where you can browse the collection.



Her new chopping board set is really cool and I'm rather jealous! It has four different coloured boards for raw meat, cooked meat, veg etc.

I also love her new utensil set by Joseph & Joseph. It spins around so you can select which utensil to use easily. I'm jealous of this as well!


Here are a few general shots of the kitchen so you can see the themes and units. The units were from Howdens.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures and getting an insight into my granny's new kitchen.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

See you soon

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment