Search This Blog

Friday 14 September 2018

RYDALE MILLY II WAX JACKET REVIEW

Hello everybody!

Recently I was very kindly sent a jacket from Rydale Clothing and I was so excited to get outside and wear it! The Milly II Belted Wax Jacket comes in four different colours and is perfect for these autumn months!
Mine is in the olive colour and has a gorgeous lining with a wild meadow pattern inspired by the Yorkshire countryside. I love the attention to detail, as the studs all have 'Rydale' embossed on them. I like how there is a high waisted belt which enhances the feminine shape. I love the way it looks and can't wait to wear it more often now we are getting into colder weather.

I went on a walk with Skye and the jacket was perfect for keeping me warm. There was a breeze today and I was glad to have the jacket as a protective layer. I also wore my Malham Classic Leather Boots and my Hannah Country Check Shirt in Poacher Beige.




On my way home (once my lovely photographer AKA Mum was inside safe and dry), the heavens opened and I got caught in an awful shower. I wasn't expecting rain as the sky was blue and sunny when I left. The Milly II jacket did an amazing job of keeping my top half dry! I was really impressed with how waterproof it was and was relieved to only have to change my soaking jeans (and blow dry my hair) when I got back, rather than have a full outfit change.

I am so in love with this jacket and will be featuring it in many outfit posts in the future! The jacket is so affordable as well! At the small price of £45, you receive a beautiful jacket that looks stunning whilst doing its job of keeping you warm and dry. The materials are high quality and I can tell already that this jacket will last me many years to come. Best of all, it's made here in the UK!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this blog! I'd love you to tell me whether you have anything from Rydale and what your favourite pieces are! I've fallen in love with the Garton II Fleece Gilet with Pheasant Motif and think I'll have to add it to my collection! Now is the perfect time to buy any fleece item from Rydale as for one week only, they have 10% off fleeces if you use the code FL10 at the checkout!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment