Search This Blog

Thursday 7 February 2019

COUNTRY VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT GUIDE


With just under a week to go until Valentine's Day, I thought it might be a good idea to list a few of my favourite gift ideas for both him and her this Valentine's Day. I've tried to keep the country theme running through the guide.

For Her:
The obvious gift for a special girl in your life is a Pandora ring or charm. Pandora have a gorgeous selection of love themed gifts this year, including this Beaded Heart Charm. Most lasses would be over the moon to receive something in a Pandora bag for Valentine's Day, especially a special ring...



If you're going down the jewellery line, why not try Hiho Silver? There are some classic pieces available, like this stunning sterling silver Bumblebee Necklace, or why not choose a gorgeous equestrian themed piece, like the Cherry Roller Snaffle Bangle ?
Bathbombs are extremely popular with lasses as we love having a perfect soak at the end of a long day in the field. I love Bomb Cosmetics as the bathbombs smell really nice and leave your skin feeling so smooth. There are so many available, and my personal favourites include the Crazy Stupid Love bath blaster and the Cherry On Top bath blaster. There are some fabulous gift packs available too.





If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that I love these gorgeous rice mice from Heart Of The Dales. Between myself, my mum and my sister, we have a huge collection at home. These would make a perfect gift for your girlfriend or wife, or even as a 'Galentine's' gift for your best friends. The mice are available in various colours and sizes.

Finally- who doesn't love a pair of cosy pyjamas? I am obsessed with my Rydale pyjamas as they are so comfy and look great too! Perfect for lounging about in the evenings and for snuggling up in bed. You could even get matching sets to be ultimate #couplegoals this Valentine's Day.



For Him:
This is my first Valentine's Day in a relationship so I'm not claiming to be an expert on what the lads like, but I've picked out a few bits and bobs that I think look good, as well as some things that I reckon Callum would like too! 
Firstly, I would suggest a Morris Richardson Watch. I love mine as it is practical (everybody needs to know the time at some point!) and it's really stylish too. There are various straps available, including tweed, leather and Milanese mesh.


Hiho Silver also do a range of jewellery for men. The Chunky Plaited Leather Bracelet looks really good and is actually half price at the moment! Your other half would look stunning with a new watch on one wrist and a leather bracelet on the other.
Socks never go amiss with men, I know Callum needs some new pairs! These Hortons England socks are really good quality and look really nice too. I know I'd love a pair of these as well- I absolutely love new socks.


Another thing men can never have too many of is shirts. You all know I love Rydale shirts and my wardrobe is full of them. Callum has a few as well and they look really smart and are amazing quality for the price. There are so many colours available as well as the fleece lined shirts. What a great idea!

Finally, I've been eyeing up these gorgeous personalised keyrings by Mackenzie and George for ages and think they would make a perfect Valentine's gift for your special man. You could even get them for you both so you can match!
(Side note- lads, if you're thinking of proposing to your lass this Valentine's Day, why not get her a keyring with her new initials on as a gift? She'd absolutely love it!)

Thanks for reading, I hope I've inspired you a little if you were stuck for what to get you other half this Valentine's Day, other than the usual flowers and chocolate (although there's nothing wrong with them of course!)

Until next time,

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment