Search This Blog

Thursday 14 March 2019

WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY 2019

Hi everyone!
This blog is all about the presents I was very kindly given for my birthday this year. I’d just like to say that I am in no way trying to brag about anything, I am so lucky to have received some lovely bits and bobs and would just like to share a few things with you, because I know I love being nosy and finding out what people got for their birthdays.

From my parents I got a gorgeous burgundy shawl which will be perfect for weddings and YFC dinner dances! I’ve been stealing my mum’s grey shawl for ages now so I’m really grateful to have received my own. I can’t find this online and don’t currently have a picture but I will try and upload one once I’m home at the weekend!

My parents also got me a lovely tassel key ring from High Bird Designs. I’m going to put it on my Joules tweed handbag! I really love High Bird Designs, you’ll have seen some other gorgeous bespoke pieces featured on my blog before.

I got a beautiful fur collar from my sister, alongside this leather Hiho Silver bracelet. I’m excited to wear the fur collar with my tweed jacket to add a bit more to my outfit!

From my grandparents, I got a pair of Hortons England socks (purchased from Wild & Westbrooke  in York). I haven’t worn them yet but they look so comfy and I can’t wait to try them out! They also got me the  Wrendale Designs Tortoise Mug, which is so cute! I’ve loved tortoises since I was little and hope to have my own one day (I’ve never been allowed one before). We have a few other Wrendale mugs and I’ve featured some on here too.





When I was younger I remember my mum got my granny a Dcuk and we wrapped it in a big box full of straw and poked air holes in the top to trick her into thinking it was a real animal. I was looking at my granny’s small collection of Dcuks a few weeks ago and said how I’d quite like one for myself. I love how each Dcuk has its own name (mine is called Clyde) and how there are so many styles available.


My friend Shannon got me a gorgeous scarf from Joules which is really cosy and looks fab too. I’ll be taking some photos with the scarf over the next few days and will post them when I do! She also got me a gorgeous friendship bracelet with the quote “True friends are like stars- you don’t always see them but you know they’re always there”. That’s one of my favourite quotes because it is so true!

I got lots of lovely toiletries from my friends and family and I’ll include some in a list below.


-Sanctuary Spa Drift Off Bath Soak
-Sanctuary Spa Dream Easy Pillow Mist
-Soap & Glory Birthday Washes Set
-Jack Wills Body Spray Trio
-Lush ‘Peachy’ Bath Bomb
-Treacle Moon Gift Set




Finally, Callum got me a spa break to The Bannatyne Hotel & Spa in Darlington! I’m so excited to go this weekend and I will be blogging about it so you can see what I got up to and what the spa and hotel are like!

Thank you for reading, I really hope you enjoyed reading about what I got for my birthday!

Until next time,
Charlotte x











No comments:

Post a Comment