Search This Blog

Sunday 8 October 2017

Mackenzie and George Fedora















I found out I was the lucky winner of the Navy Fedora and Feather Hat Pin combination from Mackenzie and George, picked by Harriet Lily (A Girl About Country).  I was introduced to Mackenzie and George by Kate Klimaytys (Kate In The Country).
The Hat Pin features beautiful partridge feathers and an upcycled shotgun cartridge.






I went on a photoshoot with my fabulous photographer and best friend Charis Pain and our beautiful dogs (who are madly in love, might I add) and I came home with over 550 photos to sort through. The weather was perfect for it, something quite rare here in the Dales, and we had lots of fun posing and trying to juggle cameras, leads and dogs.






Outfit:
Hat and Feather Pin: Mackenzie and George
Glasses: Ted Baker (Specsavers, if anyone was wondering!)
Bracelet: Pandora
Watch: Superdry
Shirt: New Look
Gilet: Schoffel
Jeans: Gap
Trainers: Karrimor
 




Finally, thank you so much Charis for taking all of these fabulous photos, I had such a lovely time and can't wait to do it again soon!



Dogs:
Socks (Cairn Terrier)
Skye (Cocker Spaniel)
Camera:
Nikon D5200 with DX 18-200mm lens

 





No comments:

Post a Comment