Search This Blog

Sunday 15 October 2017

NEW JOULES PURCHASES

NEW JOULES PURCHASES


Recently I bought a top and scarf from Joules and decided to feature them on my blog. The Harbour Jersey Top is 100% cotton and is so comfy and soft! It’s available in different colours too, my Granny has a pink and white one. The black and white top is quite simple so works well with all my jeans and can be styled with different colours and patterns too. And priced at £24.95, you can’t really go wrong!




The Bracken Soft Handle Scarf is so soft and perfect for the colder seasons. The colours are very autumnal and I’ve had lots of compliments when wearing it. There are different colours and styles available as well and I’m tempted to buy another! RRP: £14.95






Thanks Amelia for the photos :)
Scarf: Joules
Top: Joules
Jacket: Joules
Jeans: Gap
Wellies: Rydale
Watch: Superdry
Ring: Pandora
Hat: Mackenzie and George 








No comments:

Post a Comment