Search This Blog

Saturday 20 October 2018

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IN YORK (Imaginarium, Abraham Moon, Wild & Westbrooke & more)

Hello everybody!

Most of you know already that I am based in York for university, which gives me a great excuse to browse the shops and keep on top of my Christmas shopping!
I will be doing a series of Gift Guides this year featuring some of the products sold in these shops.

The back room of The Imaginarium in York has been totally transformed for Christmas. I took so many photos which I will include below. I bought some of the hedgehog decorations for my mum, as well as a highland cow head that she requested (not quite sure where she's going to put it-I'll let you know when she finds somewhere!)
Some of these decorations would make perfect gifts for your friends or family (or even yourself!)
This is the highland cow head that I picked up for my mum (above)
and the hedgehogs (below)
I will post more pictures on my Instagram story and save them as a highlight so you can look at them.


I mentioned Abraham Moon in my September Favourites blog and I'll feature some more pictures here as well. Abraham Moon sells luxury tweed clothing and home furnishings. The shop smells of Jo Malone scents as they have reed diffusers scattered around. I came with my parents and my dad bought a shirt and a jacket. I think the cushions and blankets would make really lovely gifts.


A new country clothing shop called Wild and Westbrooke have just opened in York and I went to pay them a visit on Wednesday. They stock Morris Richardson Watches, Fairfax and Favor, Holland Cooper, Annabel Brocks and Hicks & Brown alongside many more brands.
I got some lovely gift ideas and added a few bits and bobs to my own wish list!




Boots have their 3 for 2 across all gifts offer at the moment and they've stocked up on all things Christmassy! I had a look round and got some ideas and a few bits and bobs as well. Here are some pictures of the York store. Again, I will be featuring some more specific pieces in my Gift Guides.


I found a little shop called Daisy Taylor's in York which sells cards and gifts. It was really quirky and cute and they had a lovely Christmas selection as well. I couldn't resist buying some little Scandinavian figures for my tree to go with my Scandi Santas I got a few years ago. They had lots of tin candles and coasters which would make some lovely gifts. I really liked the Yorkshire mugs and coasters (see picture). Daisy Taylor's also stock Sass & Belle products too!


Other shops in York I love:
I hope you all enjoyed this blog and it gave you some inspiration. Keep your eyes peeled for my Christmas Gift Guide series which will be launching at the end of October/beginning of November.

Thanks for reading!

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment