Search This Blog

Sunday 28 October 2018

OCTOBER FAVOURITES 2018

Hello everyone!

I know it's still October now, but I thought I'd get this blog out of the way before I started with all my Christmas Gift Guide blogs (which I am so excited to share with you!)

This month I received my Autumn edition of In The Country Magazine, a beautifully put together magazine featuring all things country. This will also be featuring in my Christmas Gift Guides as well! Each magazine is beautifully packaged with confetti, tissue paper and tied with string and a wooden heart.


Wild & Westbrooke is a ladies country clothing store that has recently opened in York. Last week I went to pay them a visit. You can read more about my experience in my previous blog 'Christmas shopping In York'. I will certainly be doing some Christmas shopping here!






I know I've mentioned them so many times before but I'm mentioning them again. High Bird Designs create amazing bespoke feather brooches and hat pins as well as necklaces and baubles (look out in next week's blog for some feathery baubles!)
Currently, High Bird Designs are on the lookout for a new brand ambassador to promote their page. If you're interested, head over to their Instagram page to find out more!



I won an Instagram competition by Radox and received a box with some of their new products in. I received two bags of bath salts and three bottles of bath oil. I'm excited to have a nice bath and use these!


Another thing that arrived this week in the post were these! I waited ages for them to be released on the website and I'm so surprised I managed to get my hands on some. Thanks to Mrs Hinch for making everyone go crazy (myself included) about cleaning products and the famous 'Minkeh'. I'm excited to use them.


That's all for this blog, sorry it was a short one. My gift guides will hopefully start to appear this week. Thank you all for reading!

Until next time,

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment