Search This Blog

Friday 5 October 2018

UNIVERSITY FLAT #MyiQLife

Hello everybody!

For those of you who don't know, I am starting to study English Language at York St John University. I moved into my accommodation a few weeks ago and thought I'd share a few pictures of what everything looks like in the flat. I have changed things round slightly since these photos were taken, but you get the general picture. I will link all products, but if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to comment or send me a message on Instagram.


 My bed is a double, you can't see my sheets but they are from Studio, as well as the duvet cover (which I can't find on the website!) The yellow cushion was from Primark, the bee cushion was from Amazon and the bee happy cushion was from Next, but I believe it is now discontinued.


 This is my desk area. My printer is the HP Envy 4500 (the post-it note on the printer is there to remind me which way photo paper needs to be put in!) My coasters and water bottle were from Sass & Belle, the mirror was from B&M. My desk lamp was one that my grandparents had spare. The photo frames were from Next, as well as the wine glasses. My clock was from New Look and the storage baskets were from Amazon. I'll leave a list of the other bits and bobs in my shelving unit below the pictures.


I'm not going to show pictures of my bathroom because it's just a standard bathroom and there's nothing much to show. I won't show the kitchen either because that's a communal space and is just a kitchen. I'll leave a link to the IQ website here so if you're really nosy you can see what the kitchen and bathrooms look like.

Links to my 'Uni Essentials' blog series:

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great weekend!

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment