Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 October 2018

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES 2018

This month I moved to uni, which is why I haven't been blogging as much or been active on social media. I've managed to settle in now and start to get into a routine which has meant I've been able to work more on blogs.


I very kindly got sent the Milly II Wax Jacket by Rydale and I cannot stop wearing it! It looks so good and is really practical too. The full review is available here.



I really struggle getting to sleep and staying asleep, and I've been looking for tips all over. My friend Gracie recommended Sleepy by Lush, which is a body lotion. She said she rubbed a bit on her chest before she went to sleep and the lavender smell was really good for easing into sleep. I bought some and have been using it this week and it has been so good in helping me sleep. It smells amazing and you don't need to put a lot on either, meaning a small pot will go a long way!




You might have seen these on my Instagram story a few weeks ago when I bought some stationery for uni. These are all from Poundland. The plastic food boxes came in a set of four and the set was £2. I got three notebooks, each one was £1. Unfortunately I can't link all of the notebooks as I can't find them on the website. I also got some blue magazine holders for various bits and bobs.
-I'd Rather Be Sleeping A4 Notebook
-University A5 Notebook
-Beer A6 Notebook



 I recently went into a shop in York called Abraham Moon which sells luxury tweed clothing and home furnishings. I love the cushions and blankets! I took a few photos in the shop and will be featuring them in one of my future blogs about York. My dad bought a shirt and a jacket whilst we were here.


I went home at the weekend and had a bath (oh how I've missed baths whilst being in York!) and I used Radox Feel Relaxed Lavender and Waterlily Bath Soak. I absolutely love the smell of lavender at the moment and this was just so perfect. All Radox Bath Soaks are currently on offer at Tesco for £1 each.


Talking of lavender scents, I expanded my cleaning collection and got a little #HinchHaul. I picked up some Zoflora disinfectant in the scent lavender, as well as some Stardrops multi-surface spray, some microfibre cloths and some glass cleaner from the Co-op. I was also very excited to get a Dishmatic, inspired by the lovely Jo from @jottiesjournal.




I've been exploring the homeware section of Primark and really like all of the candles and fairy lights. Unfortunately the homeware section of Primark in York is rather limited. I bought some Christmas candles as the Christmas range is out now. I've seen lots of people posting about reindeer baubles but I can't find any! Let me know if your local Primark has any! I also got some Harry Potter mugs to give as Christmas gifts. I bought some gifts for people in the beauty section recently as well- lots of these items would be really good for stocking fillers, such as face masks and face massagers.


 Sorry for the lack of blogs recently and the Insta silence, I've been so busy with uni stuff and adjusting to moving in! Hopefully I'll have another blog up this week.

Thanks for reading!

Charlotte x



No comments:

Post a Comment