Search This Blog

Saturday 11 August 2018

JULY FAVOURITES 2018

Hello everybody, it doesn't seem that long since I was sat writing my June Favourites blog! I was supposed to get this blog up last week before I went on holiday but had too much to do so I've just got it done now. I've got many blogs planned for the next few weeks, including more 'In The Spotlight' blogs, a series of blogs on what to take to uni, a review of my holiday and some blogs featuring Rydale Clothing.


Firstly, I've been living in my Rydale laced leather deck shoes recently during this hot weather. The shoes are practical and keep your feet cool as well. I believe this exact colour is unavailable online at the moment but there are other lovely colours available to choose from and they're only £19.99!




I got this Gold Tone Bee Necklace from Next, as well as a matching Gold Tone Bee Stud earring Set. They were £5 each, which is quite reasonably priced. Bees seem to be 'in fashion' at the moment as well!



Callum bought me this Talk About Love charm from Pandora whilst he was on holiday in Tenerife (isn't he cute?)
It goes perfectly with my other charms on my bracelet and is a lovely reminder of how lucky I am!



I went to see this film in the cinema twice and now I've got it on DVD. It's such a good family film and it made me and my family laugh so much. Peter Rabbit is voiced by James Corden, and the film features Domhnall Gleeson and Rose Byrne.


I've always been a fan of Bomb Cosmetics, and I love their candles as well as bath products. My favourite scent is Sea of Tranquility. I'm rubbish at describing scents, so I'll copy and paste the website description here: A dynamic fresh oceanic fragrance with a zippy citrus- cologne top note of bergamot, lemongrass, grapefruit, Lavandin and peppermint, enhanced with a splash of breezy ozone. Vibrant orange blossom heart notes rest on an ambered woody-mossy base underscored with billowing musks. With pure Marjoram and Rosemary essential oils.

I have already burnt my Cranberry and Lime candle and have reused it as a plant pot for a succulent. Once I've burnt all of the Sea of Tranquility candle, I plan on using it to plant another succulent or cactus in.


Finally, last but not least, the Flash bathroom cleaner! I know that sounds really random and possibly boring of me, but this stuff is amazing at cleaning grime off taps, window sills, sinks and pretty much anything else. It smells really fresh and clean as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment