Search This Blog

Thursday 29 November 2018

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE- FOR DOGS

Hello everyone! This is probably going to be the shortest Christmas Gift Guide Blog in the series. It will be Skye's second birthday on Christmas Eve this year so we've had to think about what her presents can be!


I got her this Christmas Caterpillar from Pets At Home because I thought it was adorable. It has multiple squeaks as well and I'm sure Skye will have a lot of fun with this. Skye has a habit of trashing toys so we'll have to keep an eye on her when she plays with this.




 Pets At Home also have these squeaky sprout toys. Amelia has bought one of these for Skye but I haven't seen it yet. I believe these come in various sizes.


Last year my Dad and I picked up a Barbour collar for Skye (very posh I know) but it was a bit big so we've been waiting for her to grow a bit. I mean, your dog probably won't show much appreciation for it but they will look very stylish!


I absolutely love these Joules dog beds. They look so smart and cosy as well. There are different styles and sizes available to suit your dog. I believe these are available in Pets At Home as well as online at Joules. I have definitely seen them at my local Millbry Hill.

In the winter months it gets cold for our four legged friends as well. Why not treat your dog to a jacket? These Rydale dog coats are available in fleece, tweed or wax and look so smart! They're quite affordable as well.



How about a classy dog bowl? I absolutely love Wrendale designs and the dog bowls look so cute! There are loads of other accessories available on the website for you as well as your dog!




 Finally, most supermarkets or pet shops sell ready made dog stockings. We've got one for Skye and they tend to include treats and small toys.

That's everything for this blog, I know it's been a short one but I've had so much going on at uni at the moment that I'm struggling to find blogging time. Hopefully I should have my last gift guide blog up soon and then on Saturday I will be starting Blogmas!

Thanks for reading!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment