Search This Blog

Sunday 18 November 2018

COUNTRY CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE- LADS

Hello everyone and welcome to the lad's edition of my Gift Guide series. Obviously as I'm not a man I've had to do a little more research for this blog, but I've chosen some brands that I love myself and taken suggestions from Callum and my dad on things they might like. All products are tagged and prices are correct according to corresponding websites in Winter 2018.

To mirror my Women's Gift Guide, I'll start off with Morris Richardson Watches. The men's watches are slightly bigger than the women's but still have amazing straps that can be swapped around. I love these watches as they add a lovely country twist to any outfit.



I love my Mackenzie and George belt so I would highly recommend them to lads as well! They are such good quality and look absolutely stunning. The Wycombe belt is suitable for both men and women so you can be ultimate #CoupleGoals over Christmas in your matching belts! The Wycombe belt is £69.99 (+£9 for personalisation)

And to make things even more matchy matchy, why not get each other a set of Rydale Pyjamas? I've bought Callum this set for Christmas and I've hinted to my mum that I'd like my own set. I'm actually so excited for us to wear our matching pyjamas over Christmas! These pyjamas are £25.


This Hiho Silver Leather Bracelet is unisex, so it would be a great gift for a lad for Christmas. These are only £20 as well which is a really good price! This is on my Christmas list as well.
These cufflinks by High Bird Designs look really smart and have a country twist. With dinner dance season coming up, these would be a lovely gift for a lad in your life.


Abraham Moon in York have a lovely range of clothing and soft furnishings. To find out more about the shop, read my blog here. The tweed blazers are really nice and I like the shirts too. They sell both men's and women's clothes.


Of course, every year I recommend a Schoffel gilet. These look fabulous and are really warm. They come in different colours. The one below is Kingfisher and these gilets are priced at £139.95 each.






If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, Rydale have some fabulous good-quality gilets for a fraction of the price. The Men's Garton II Gilet with Pheasant Motif looks classy and comfy.  These are only £30 each.

If you're looking for some shoes, Fairfax and Favor have got you covered. The Houghton Suede Brogue shoes look really smart and are available in tan or chocolate and can be dressed up or down, depending on the look.


Talking of shoes, a new pair of wellies might be ideal. These Barbour wellies look the part and are priced at £64.95. They are available in six colours.






Thank you all for reading, I hope it has inspired some of you who were stuck for ideas this year. Keep your eyes open for more gift guides in the future!

Until next time,
Charlotte x






No comments:

Post a Comment