Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 November 2018

COUNTRY CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE- FOR CHILDREN

Hello everyone! Last year I only did a couple of gift guides but this year I've decided to go all out and do six! This one is for children. All products are linked and all prices are taken from corresponding websites and are correct in Winter 2018.

The first thing I spotted for kids are these fleece gilets by Little Grouse UK. These are £35 each (+£5 for personalisation) and are so adorable! I want to buy one now even though I don't have children. Imagine how cute a child would look whilst twinning with their parents! They are available in three colours and available from 3-6 months to 5-6 years.


Schoffel have also started a children's range of gilets which are slightly more pricier (£99.95) but they look fab. Just imagine the whole family kitted out in matching Schoffel gilets for Christmas! How adorable.



I absolutely love this Highland Cow from Jellycat (yes it is mine, don't judge) and think it would be a lovely present for any child (or adult...)
These are available in two sizes. Mine is medium (H23cm) and the other is large (H42cm). The medium is £20 and the large is £50. I really really want the large one as well.


Bath bombs are always a favourite with children. I love Bomb Cosmetics and have used these bath bombs for years. There are a variety of Christmas bath bombs as well as some non-Christmas ones. I'll link a few of my favourites below.
Chilly Willy Bath Bomb

It's Not Easy Being Green Bath Bomb


I love my Sass & Belle cactus water bottle and think they would be a lovely gift for children. They come in different styles such as avocados and flamingos as well. They are £6 each and they're currently buy one get one half price. These would make lovely stocking fillers for children!


I've featured this in the Stocking Guide but thought I'd feature it here too. This portable charger is the best one I've found. It's £11.99 and lasts for ages. So many portable chargers claim to last for ages but this one actually does. It can hold four full charges and doesn't take long to charge itself back up. We all have one each in my family and Callum has one too. Battery lives keep getting worse and worse so these are so handy.

I absolutely love these mugs from Cornishware and am planning on buying a lot one I've finished uni. They are available in many colours and can be personalised too! The Tiny Tot 4oz mug would be perfect for a child's Christmas present! These are only £8 each as well.

Rydale have a fabulous children's range available and a lot of the items match the adult's clothes so you can match with your 'mini-me' over Christmas! The shirts are great quality and are only £8.99 each. Check out the website here for more inspiration.
  Joules also have a fabulous children's range, browse the website here.


Check out my Stocking Fillers blog for more ideas about what to get children for Christmas!

Thank you for reading- I hope it gave you a few ideas. This blog has been fairly short because I obviously don't have children yet so it's been rather difficult trying to find things.

Until next time,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment