Search This Blog

Monday 12 November 2018

COUNTRY CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE- LASSES

Welcome back to my Christmas Gift Guide series! This blog features some things that I've either already got and love, or things that are on my Christmas list this year! All products are linked. All prices are correct at the time of publishing according to the corresponding websites in Winter 2018.

To start with, I'd love a Morris Richardson watch. I've seen so many gorgeous pictures of them on Instagram and I love how the straps can be changed too!

The watches are available in silver or rose gold and there are so many Harris Tweed, calf leather and Milanese mesh straps to choose from!

 There are also mens watches available, so why not get 'his and hers' matching watches? That would certainly be #CoupleGoals!

I would absolutely love one of these for Christmas because as well as being practical, they look amazing and would compliment any country outfit perfectly. The ladies watches range from £179-£199 depending on the strap type.
 These watches are available in Wild & Westbrooke in York as well as online.

 Talking of Couple Goals, getting matching Mackenzie and George belts would be perfect! Especially if they were personalised! I absolutely love my Wycombe Shotgun Cartridge belt, but M&G have plenty of other styles and colours available to suit everyone! The Wycombe belt is £69.99 (plus £9 for personalisation)


Something else I'd really like for Christmas is some Fairfax and Favor Henley Driving Shoes. These are available in six colours and I think I'd like the chocolate colour.
Aren't they gorgeous?! A matching bag wouldn't go a miss either, but I won't get too optimistic. If you're looking to spoil a lucky lady in your life, a pair of shoes and a bag would be a perfect combination! I love the Mini Windsor Handbags and they come in seven different colours, including the new Oxblood colour. The shoes are £155 and the bags are £265.








I absolutely love High Bird Designs. You might remember last year I blogged about some feather baubles we got for our Christmas tree. I also got a pheasant necklace, which I wear all the time. It's so pretty and really good value for money as well! A necklace would be a fabulous Christmas gift. Or you could get a fedora and bespoke hat pin. I'm hoping for a hair clip this year! The necklaces are £18 each and the pins start at £10. The hair clips are £14 each.



Another jewellery piece I love is Hiho Silver's leather bracelet which is designed to take roller beads or just look pretty by itself. This is ideal for both men and women. I think it looks really simple and lovely and is at the reasonable price of £20.
Another jewellery brand I absolutely love is Joma Jewellery. All of the other brands I have mentioned in this blog have been typically associated with country fashion, except this brand. I just really like the amazing range of bracelets that are available for pretty much every occasion. The bracelets range from £9.99 (see 'A Little Secret Santa' below) to £17.99. I have three Joma Jewellery bracelets and hope to continue extending my collection as they all look so pretty together on your wrist. My bracelet featured in the picture is 'A Little Positivity' (£15.50)




In my opinion, Christmas isn't quite Christmas without some cosy pyjamas to wear whilst snuggling up on the sofa watching Christmas films. When I found out that Rydale had released pyjamas, I got so excited! I've ordered a set for Callum for Christmas (if you're reading this Callum, please forget I said anything) and I've dropped many hints to my mum that I'd love a set! I believe there are six designs in the women's range. These are £25 per pair.

I love my Schoffel Lyndon II Fleece Navy Gilet and my sister Amelia got hers last week in Kingfisher. These are so comfy and look really smart as well. I wear mine all the time (and actually would like another colour- but I think I'll have to start saving a lot!) and find that it's so versatile as you can wear it on a night out with a blouse (see an awful picture of me in Bongo with squinty eyes below) or everyday. I like to dress mine up with a nice belt and a shirt, but you can dress down and just wear a t-shirt with the gilet.



If you're looking for something a little cheaper, I would go for a Rydale Garton II Fleece Gilet with Pheasant Motif. These are only £30 compared with the Schoffel gilet at £139.99. I have this gilet on my Christmas list as it looks so comfy and really good quality. Amelia has the Huggate Fleece Waistcoat and absolutely loves it.

I've just seen this on the Joules website and have fallen in love! This Elvina Navy Partridge Shirt looks fab and would be such a great gift to receive under the tree this year! It's a classy shirt with a country twist and would look fab!


 I just took a break from blogging and was browsing Instagram and came across J Boult Designs and I've fallen in love with these Gold Plated Bullet Stud Earrings! These are only £25 and look stunning! They would make a perfect gift for a lucky lady in your life! J Boult Designs also sell belts, keyrings and cufflinks alongside many other items.


Of course Boots have their three for two gift offer which is amazing if you're planning on buying several gifts this year! The offer includes well known brands such as Jack Wills, Ted Baker and Superdry.



Thank you for reading, I hope it has inspired a few of you who were worrying about Christmas shopping! Hopefully I'll have my lads edition up by the end of the week.

See you soon,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment